Parking For Graduates:
- Lot S-1 (Off Blodgett, midway between Ennis and Tierwester)
Parking For Faculty & Staff:
- Parking is available in Lot A & Lot B
- Faculty and Staff members will need to display their parking decal and/or TSU ID
Parking For Families & Guests:
- The West Garage (Entrance is on Blodgett).
- The East Garage (Located near the corner of Cleburne and Tierwester).
- Any open lots on campus where spaces are available.
Other Parking Information:
- Signs will be provided, to alert guests of available parking options
- A TSU shuttle service will be provided (free of charge) to transport guests from their parking locations to the H&PE Arena
- Shuttles will run every 10 to 15 minutes to take guests to and from the H&PE Arena
- Parking on the streets of the surrounding neighborhood will be at your own risk of receiving a ticket from the city, and/or being towed. The University has no control over these areas.
- Elderly guests and person(s) with disabilities can be dropped off in front of the H&PE Arena. However, the driver will still have to park in one of the University parking lots designated for guests.
Directions to the Major Parking Lots: